Thursday 8 March 2012

Romantic Love

Every time I look into your eyes, and I fall in love again. I know I may not know but you are less than ten percent of my life, but I feel like I know you since the dawn of history.
. I was the only person on earth who was ever able to calm me down when you get a job so I am. alking to you makes a great day for me.
I can have a crappy day at work, but at night when I get to talk and think about you, and raise the morale of my gloomy. You did not make me feel like I can have a bad day, this is the upgrade for me
Like I say many times, you're my angel, sent from heaven above to be the one and only me. Can give rise to touch me. When we are together, I wonder if you're really there, or I did not just had a beautiful dream.
And always put your name in my dairy. Wherever I am in life, no matter what happens, they'll never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment