Thursday 8 March 2012

Romantic Love Letters

Every time I look into your eyes, and I fall in love again. I know I may not know but you are less than ten percent of my life, but I feel like I know you since the dawn of history.
I do not get tired of looking at pictures, read your messages that you have written to me. All these things keep me very happy and feeling blessed, so I've really found in one person that I want to spend eternity with.
I can have a crappy day at work, but at night when I get to talk and think about you, and raise the morale of my gloomy. You did not make me feel like I can have a bad day, this is the upgrade for me. Can give rise to touch me. When we are together, I wonder if you're really there, or I did not just had a beautiful dream.
And always put your name in my dairy. Wherever I am in life, no matter what happens, they'll never change.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment