Tuesday 23 August 2011

Kelly Clarkson on leaked songs: She was 'robbed

In mid-July, Kelly Clarkson returned from a vacation in Tahiti to discover that nearly worth the album of her songs leaked on the Internet. Of course, nothing was very pleased. "Oh my God, have you ever been stolen? I have. I have actually been robbed a few times, but this is much worse," Clarkson tells EW exclusively in the first public statements about the incident.



Sure, it tunes well-received, but there is a problem: he was old, and most were not even meant for her. "There are songs that there are eight or 10 years ago [from Clarkson when he was recording her first album, thankful .]... and people always ask me to write for other artists. They are awesome songs, [but] they are not only The songs I sing naturally. "


He expressed concern also the singer for her fans - and its image. "These songs, and people came out like:" Oh my God, what is the trend going Kelly? "She says." I think what made me mad is that: 1) I stole from people, and 2): Everyone has no idea what my album is about coming to look. In fact, that caused a lot of confusion. "

And a couple of tunes leaked (Clarkson I will not say any of them) to make the fifth studio album, the stronger, which is scheduled to drop Oct. 25. (Her lead single, "Mr. know it all", is scheduled to be released in early September). "Here is the best part though," she promises fans. "This is not the diversion of the final version. Those are all the offers."

No comments:

Post a Comment